Friday, June 10, 2011

Lonely scraps seek meaning in life.

So, I've been following the blog, One Shabby Chick. I really like the fabrics she uses as well as all the beautiful quilts & danty little things she sews. What's great about sewing & quilting is the practice of frugality if you are mindful. If there's one thing that's certain, it's that there will always be scraps left over once you've finished a project. Often times those scraps pile up quickly and you think to yourself, wow, this is a lot of fabric that is being wasted. I found this great little tutorial for utilizing those lonely little scraps. A little pouch for change, business cards, credit cards, etc... Was super easy & gave instant gratification (always a plus for me as I get restless with larger projects ;).














No comments:

Post a Comment